New version of alternative firmware for ACXSynth MIDI2CV has been released. Changes (from v. 5.5):
- Pitch bend now works in all modes.
- Aftertouch assignable to CV2 Out.
- 2-voice Split mode at Channel +4 in Multitimbral mode.
- 2-voice Intellectual duophonic mode at channel +5 in Multitimbral mode.
- Fixed bug with Voice two acting as Trigger in polyphonic mode.
- MIDI Clock Rate is now adjustable
- Version display at startup (0101.0111)
- Parameters can be stored into EEPROM
The first key pressed at Split mode channel defines split point (the most lower key of the upper zone). Lower zone goes to voice 1 and upper zone goes to voice 2. Split point is set each time when multitimbral mode is selected. Intellectual duophonic mode can be used with two identical voices. Converter analyzes each newly pressed key and assigns corresponding note to particular voice where most closer note was taken previously. This makes it possible to play douphonic parts with glide with no unwanted slew between the parts if there is sufficient space between the hands. This mode doesn’t require fixed split point, but there is no binding between voices and parts like in the split mode. When monophonic part is played, only one voice will be used, there is no unison! New version can be downloaded on the Project page
Thanks to all donators! I mean it, thank you, guys! I’m glad to create as perfect code and design as I can.