March, 19, the ART-AURA Festival will take place in the ZIL culture center, Moscow.
Free entrance! (2 pm–10 pm)
Address: Vostochnaya St., 4, bld. 1. (Avtozavodskaya Metrostation)
- There will be a FAIR MARKET of Soviet, modern Russian analogue synthesizers, modular systems, drum machines, theremins, effects, guitars, pedals, pedalboards, combo amplifiers, steel drums, hang drums, drone machines, jaw harps, percussion, etc.
- VINYL MARKET + CD & TAPES – 20 Russian labels and stores will present their stock.
- Fair market of EXCLUSIVE BIJOUTERIE and related products from leading craftsmen of Moscow.
- LECTURES and MASTER-CLASSES! Special guest — Lydia Kavina with presentation and master-class of Theremin.
- The concert show, which will take place during the whole event, including:
RADA (folk / ballads)
NECRO STELLAR (electro/rock/industrial)
ETERNAL WANDERERS (psychedelic rock/ RIO / art rock)
AGNI (New dark folk/ dark wave)
OAT OAKS (lo-fi / psychedelic / experimental)
МОТЫЛЁК (ritual / post-punk)