March, 19, the ART-AURA Festival will take place in the ZIL culture center, Moscow.
Free entrance! (2 pm–10 pm)
Address: Vostochnaya St., 4, bld. 1. (Avtozavodskaya Metrostation)
- There will be a FAIR MARKET of Soviet, modern Russian analogue synthesizers, modular systems, drum machines, theremins, effects, guitars, pedals, pedalboards, combo amplifiers, steel drums, hang drums, drone machines, jaw harps, percussion, etc.
- VINYL MARKET + CD & TAPES – 20 Russian labels and stores will present their stock.
- Fair market of EXCLUSIVE BIJOUTERIE and related products from leading craftsmen of Moscow.
- LECTURES and MASTER-CLASSES! Special guest — Lydia Kavina with presentation and master-class of Theremin.
- The concert show, which will take place during the whole event, including:
RADA (folk / ballads)
NECRO STELLAR (electro/rock/industrial)
ETERNAL WANDERERS (psychedelic rock/ RIO / art rock)
AGNI (New dark folk/ dark wave)
OAT OAKS (lo-fi / psychedelic / experimental)
МОТЫЛЁК (ritual / post-punk)
Join our event pages and share it with your friends near Moscow!
Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский.
High-tech eurorack module Matrix Mixer by latvian company Erica Synths should appear by the end of July. Module is a hybrid matrix DC-mixer, controlled with 3.2″ touchscreen. Analog part consists of 10 DC-coupled inputs and 8 DC-coupled outputs. The main interface resembles 10×8 Synthi-style matrix with virtual pins, controlled by touches. This pins connect respective input and output with unity gain. it is possible to store up to 256 patches — individual settings, and to create a performances — chains of settings, which can be succeeded by single or pre-defined serie of pulses passed to Clock input.
The price is unknown at the moment.
The Red Bull Music Academy Synth Lab will take place 5—7 december, 2013 in Moscow.
hexinverter.net announced new Eurorack module, Galilean Moons.
Galilean Moons is a dual amplitude transmutator. It transmutates the amplitude of incoming signals through the use of voltage controlled envelopes and VCAs. It is designed primarily to create voltage controlled percussive sounds when fed with a sound source (in particular, its sister module, Jupiter Storm), but can be used for all sorts of other tasks in your modular system as well as to generate typical synth sounds.
– Two voltage controlled digital functions (envelopes), each normalised to their own low-distortion linear, DC-coupled voltage controlled amplifier
– Each envelope offers percussive attack/decay, attack/sustain/release or looping (LFO) mode
– Envelopes can each be linear or exponential
– Enables a new noise output, “XOR”, if plugged into a Jupiter Storm behind the panel. (everything besides the XOR output works with or without a Jupiter Storm!)
– VCA inputs are normalised to the newly-enabled XOR and main (“I”) output of Jupiter Storm when nothing else is plugged in
– The envelopes and VCAs can be fully utilised elsewhere in your system by plugging into the corresponding function’s jacks
– Perfect for synthesizing voltage controlled percussion and other effects!
Module width: 18HP
Current consume: 88/65mA